Shiloh loves to sit in a lap while watching everyone else open things. Jeremiah was evloying his "bear rug" (compliments of Uncle Dave and Aunt Mary Lu) Michaela was showing us her muffin making set and Jesse was enjoying his cinnamon rolls. whoops, I think I lost the picture of Shiloh!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(15)
-
▼
December
(13)
- On the evening of Christmas day, Elisabeth decided...
- Merry Christmas from all of us to all of you! An...
- No title
- Shiloh loves to sit in a lap while watching everyo...
- No title
- Christmas 2008
- No title
- No title
- I think Joy was pretty full after supper!
- This pic was taken at Paul's mother's house in And...
- Here we are in all our oldness! Michaela wanted t...
- We had extras for Thanksgiving, these are the chil...
- Matt and Dave each had a turkey to carve. Matt is...
-
▼
December
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment