Happy New Year! Here are a few pics of general "stuff" that is going on around here. As usual, I forget to get the camera out so you are not getting a full "picture" of all that is happenin'. Jesse and Elisabeth had an overnight trip with the teenagers from our church, so we got to keep the kiddies for them. I'm just not ready for Shiloh to be outside up on top of the slide without me to catch him! Jeremiah was playing dead, but couldn't help smiling about it...
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(50)
-
▼
January
(7)
- Laura thinks that Preston likes her best. Nancy h...
- The Bickles are visiting from New York (Joy's pare...
- Michaela loves holding Preston, and Preston loves...
- Shortly after Christmas, the girls and I redid the...
- Here is the precious little guy!Poor Joy had a di...
- This was the Sunday after New Year's. I'm not su...
- Happy New Year! Here are a few pics of general "st...
-
▼
January
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment