Shortly after Christmas, the girls and I redid their room. We don't have any window treatments (that sounds so funny) or what us commoners call 'curtains". They are still trying to decide what color etc. We are reluctant to put anything up on the walls since they are still so free of holes! Paul even gave them a new carpet. Now if they can only keep things picked up!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Shortly after Christmas, the girls and I redid their room. We don't have any window treatments (that sounds so funny) or what us commoners call 'curtains". They are still trying to decide what color etc. We are reluctant to put anything up on the walls since they are still so free of holes! Paul even gave them a new carpet. Now if they can only keep things picked up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(50)
-
▼
January
(7)
- Laura thinks that Preston likes her best. Nancy h...
- The Bickles are visiting from New York (Joy's pare...
- Michaela loves holding Preston, and Preston loves...
- Shortly after Christmas, the girls and I redid the...
- Here is the precious little guy!Poor Joy had a di...
- This was the Sunday after New Year's. I'm not su...
- Happy New Year! Here are a few pics of general "st...
-
▼
January
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment